Sunday, September 25, 2011

How do you know Tina or Joey?

Like I said in my initial post, Tina and I met when we were three and four years-old, I think.  We were pretty young.  We used to live a few houses away from each other. Tina, her sister, Kelly, my sister, Kristin, and I would play together during the summers.    My sister used to create different imaginary places where we would ride our bikes and pretend to be in those made-up places.  As we got older, Tina and I continued to hang-out together almost everyday, especially in the summer.  She would come down to my house sometimes before I had gotten dressed or finished my breakfast, but neither one of us ever cared, because we just liked hanging out all day doing whatever.  We would ride our bikes and pick up food for Tina's mom from a nearby grocery store; we felt so grown-up doing that.  Tina and I would, also, eat at each others homes a lot.  I still remember our fixation on eating Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.  Tina got me hooked (still to this day) to their three cheese macaroni with the shells. I could always tell Tina anything; we could say the silliest things to each other and we wouldn't care. Tina and I went to different schools and as we got older, we had different groups of friends and I moved away.  However, she's one of those friends where you know they will always be there and you can start right up where you left off.    Tina is one of the most loving, sweetest, most fun person I've ever met in my life and I'm so happy for her and for Joey.  He's a really lucky person. Actually, anyone who ever gets a chance to be part of Tina's life is a lucky person.  

Feel free to post how you know Tina or Joey and/or any favorite memories you have with each of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment