Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Almost Wedding Time!

It's almost wedding time! All I have to say to both of you, Tina and Joey, is to enjoy every moment of your wedding day, because it's fun and it goes so fast. Of course, the days after the wedding are the ones that are really about marriage and coupledom.  You will have days  that are more difficult and tiring, but there will also be days where you realize how wonderful it is to have someone by your side whenever you need it.  Actually, remember to live every moment in the present in your life, especially in your marriage. Men and women don't always get along, but it's important to be patient and cherish it, because years go fast.  I can't believe how long it's been since Brian and I started dating let alone how long it's been since we were married.  I still feel like you, Tina, were with me just yesterday at our wedding.  So enjoy it and have fun.  Love each other and smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment